Hi! 👋 I'm Joe Masilotti. I'm building [`railsdevs`](https://railsdevs.com) to make it easier for Ruby on Rails developers to find their next gig.
[`railsdevs`](https://railsdevs.com) strives to give power back to the independent developer. Instead of companies posting their jobs, developers post their profiles. That way, the power dynamic is reversed as companies have to reach out to developers first.
[`railsdevs`](https://railsdevs.com) is being built around three core values:
1. Empowering the independent developer
1. Doing everything in public
1. Creating a safe, inclusive environment
[`railsdevs`](https://railsdevs.com) is an Open Startup *and* open source. It operates fully transparent and shares its metrics, like revenue and traffic.
* [Source code](https://github.com/joemasilotti/railsdevs.com/)
* [Public analytics](https://app.usefathom.com/share/cacnfaan/railsdevs.com)
* [Revenue and expenses](https://github.com/joemasilotti/railsdevs.com/wiki/Monies)
* [Bug reports](https://app.honeybadger.io/project/EKRGgkQdR0)
On top of that, I'm making all my decisions in public. I'm posting questions and ideas when I'm looking for feedback on [GitHub Discussions](https://github.com/joemasilotti/railsdevs.com/discussions). And I'm tweeting about work in progress (and sneak previews) [on Twitter](https://twitter.com/joemasilotti).
If you're a freelance Rails developer looking for your next gig I recommend you [add your profile](https://railsdevs.com)! The site is 100% free for developers and has connected devs to paid contracts.