Hello all! I have been working on a fully featured [Messenger](https://github.com/RTippin/messenger) for a little over a year now, and would love your opinions.
Messenger provides a RESTful API. Some of the many features include:
* Realtime messaging between multiple models, such as a User, Admin, and a Teacher model.
* Support for morph maps on your provider models.
* Private and group threads.
* Permissions per participant within a group thread.
* Send image, document or audio messages.
* Message reactions, replies, edits, and deletion.
* Group thread chat-bots.
* Friends, Search, and Online status systems.
* Provider avatars, group thread avatars, and bot avatars.
* Underlying calling system you can extend.
* Group thread invitation links (like discord).
My documentation, as well as links to my API explorer, can be found in my core repository:
Core package: [https://github.com/RTippin/messenger](https://github.com/RTippin/messenger)
I have optional addon packages you can use with the messenger:
* [Messenger Bots](https://github.com/RTippin/messenger-bots) \- Ready-made chat-bots.
* [Messenger Faker](https://github.com/RTippin/messenger-faker) \- Adds commands useful in development environments to mock/seed realtime events and messages.
* [Messenger Web UI](https://github.com/RTippin/messenger-ui) \- Ready-made web routes and publishable views / assets, including default images.
I also have a [Live Demo](https://tippindev.com/) you can see the messenger in action.