* User Authentication.
* Admin panel, can manage orders, refunds and add, update, create and delete products.
* landing page with a carousel.
* Payments - For testing payments i have integrated stripe. It's a nice and easy way to test payment functionality.
* It has also has a integrated API for frontend frameworks.
* Also have a react frontend
Link to project: [https://github.com/amaanabbasi/django-react-shop](https://github.com/amaanabbasi/django-react-shop)
link to video preview: [https://youtu.be/tj\_vc1MSj2k](https://youtu.be/tj_vc1MSj2k)
4 thoughts on “Django Ecommerce Web Application”
Nicely done. I’m looking to create an ecommerce website too.
A lot of people are only cloning the project and not providing any feedback, any feedback is useful not just to me but others also.
Please give your valuable feedback.
I will suggest clicking on the product image should give you an info about the product. As of now is not responsive.