Guys I finally solved the bug! First time deploying

Guys I'm so happy right now, I just solved some bugs during my blog deployment on heroku. I have encountered the bugs for some days now and I solved it so happy. Some of the bugs I solved:
Static file serving with whitenoise.
Heroku wasn't accepting my card so I decided to try my sister's card after a day and it worked.
Image not showing after a while so I used cloudinary to store my images.
Unable to set debug to false so I set logging and collect static files.
This post might not be neccessary but I'm so happy so I decided to share.
Link to my blog:
I haven't written an article yet but I just wanted to deploy it and get motivated to finish up. Then post articles.
Also suggestions on where I can get domain name for cheap.

4 thoughts on “Guys I finally solved the bug! First time deploying”

  1. congrats u/faithade! make sure to document how you solved your problems so next time you won’t waste as much time as now, specially with static files, they can be pretty annoying xD


Leave a Comment