[ TabMerger v1.6.0 New Feature Demonstration](https://reddit.com/link/ldr1lq/video/b8e9ezqkpsf61/player)
You spoke and I listened!
Thank you all for the wonderful feedback you provided in previous posts!
🔹 Here is a list of the new features that are available in TabMerger v1.6.0 (in no specific order):
* Group Drag & Drop.
* Group locking/unlocking.
* Group starring/unstarring.
* Persistent hiding/showing of group tabs.
* Delete All & Open All action confirmation.
* Undo a destructive action.
* Color picker has preset colors and positioned better.
* Better background & text contrast (automatically adjusting).
* Much longer group titles.
* Edit tab title (with Middle click).
* Tab pin/unpin directly from inside TabMerger.
* Drag & Drop from URL address bar lock icon directly into TabMerger.
* Badge icon information (configurable in settings).
* Pin tab(s) merging behavior.
* Merge behavior setting (keep tab open or close it).
* Better UI in setting page.
* TabMerger page UI improvements.
* Fail safe JSON property names to allow better imports from similarly structured JSON files generated by other applications.
🔹 Here is an example of a print friendly [PDF file](https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_dDsXjpHNzMiOX5b4Y979HREZ6RGFBVJ/view?usp=sharing) generated by TabMerger. Note how personal details are removed during printing.
🔹 If you didn't know, TabMerger is [open source](https://github.com/lbragile/TabMerger) \- feel free to leave a ⭐, join the community, and contribute however you can!
🔹 Have questions? Check out TabMerger's [Official Homepage](https://lbragile.github.io/TabMerger-Extension/) which contains detailed instructions and a FAQ section.
🔹 Join the more than amazing **600** users - TabMerger is available for download on: [Chrome](https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/tabmerger/inmiajapbpafmhjleiebcamfhkfnlgoc) | [Firefox](https://addons.mozilla.org/en-CA/firefox/addon/tabmerger/) | [Edge](https://microsoftedge.microsoft.com/addons/detail/tabmerger/eogjdfjemlgmbblgkjlcgdehbeoodbfn)
Looking forward to making TabMerger better with your feedback and involvement.