Charts and diagrams can represent data more visually. Many of you may rely on JS libraries that make this possible to do this successfully.
Which approach currently appeals to you the most, which offers the following:
* Appealing visualization
* Support for many chart/diagram types
* All outputs should be customizable
* The library is actively developed
* Reasonable learning curve
* Fast loading times/general performance
* Convenience together with Laravel
I'm eager to hear your opinions **including your reasons why** you like it the most.