EDIT: Thank you so much for the support and... the awards! I didn't expect such a positive reaction and I hope that my replies have helped some of you in any way. Thanks a lot!
The link: [https://www.tastoid.com/](https://www.tastoid.com/)
Presentation page: [https://www.tastoid.com/about/](https://www.tastoid.com/about/)
It has been more than three years than I have been working on this dream project. I had to learn everything from scratch (Python, Elasticsearch, Django...) with [this idea](https://www.reddit.com/r/Startup_Ideas/comments/91exw6/a_site_that_gives_personalized_suggestions_for/) in mind of creating a web app which would provide **personalised movie and TV recommendations**. I am really passionate about cinema, so this was my hobby project.
Many time I hit my head against the wall, many time I had to get my hand dirty. It was a real enriching experience. I had to make concessions such as resorting to Native JS rather than a front-end framework.
I feel relieved, but, at the same time, exhausted of working alone on this project. Even more so as I have new challenges (marketing the idea, creating a community...). The reason I am writing this post is to encourage people to believe in their dream. I would like to thank this community for being positive and helpful during my journey.
Please let me know if you have any question or suggestion/comment regarding my web app (UX, accuracy of the recommendations...). In return, I am open to any question as I want to share with you the lessons I have learned.
* A place to intuitively organize and **track the titles** you have completed.
* **Detailed stats** in your profile (e.g. [my profile](https://www.tastoid.com/user/1/vonmaster/)).
* **Personalized recommendations** (everytime you rate 5 movies above 4 stars or add them to your favorites).
* **Explore titles** using a descriptive search engine (i.e. ["nostalgic coming-of-age movie teenagers 60s"](https://www.tastoid.com/search/movies/?search_multi_match=nostalgic%20coming-of-age%20movie%20teenagers%2060s)) and narrowing results using tags such as the mood or the plot type (i.e. ["#atmospheric" ](https://www.tastoid.com/search/?Mood=Atmospheric) ).
* **Filter results** by streaming platform (Netflix...).
* And many more (reviews, lists, calendar...).