In this [**Complete Kubernetes Ingress Tutorial**](https://youtu.be/80Ew_fsV4rM)**,** I explain thoroughly what Ingress and Ingress Controller is, when you need Ingress and how to configure Ingress in your Kubernetes cluster.
* In detail the video covers the following topics:
* What is Ingress? External Service vs. Ingress
* Example YAML Configuration Files for Ingress and Internal Service
* How to configure Ingress in your cluster?
* What is Ingress Controller?
* Consideration about environment on which your cluster is running (Cloud provider or bare metal)
* **Demo**: Configure Ingress in Minikube
* Ingress Default Backend
* Routing Use Cases
* Configuring https
Hope it's helpful and I appreciate any feedback 🙂
2 thoughts on “Kubernetes Ingress Tutorial for Beginners | simply explained”
Thank you !
Thanks, very needed