With this short video [What is Kubernetes](https://youtu.be/VnvRFRk_51k) I tried to give a concise but thorough overview of
* **What** **problems Kubernetes solves**? Or why is there a need for a container orchestration tool?
* **What features do** **container orchestration tools** offer?
* **Basic architecture**: Master-Slave nodes, Kubernetes processes
* **Basic concepts**: Pods, Containers, Services. What is the role of each?
* and lastly show an Example Configuration
In addition you can check out my video about [Docker vs Kubernetes vs Docker Swarm](https://youtu.be/9_s3h_GVzZc) in which I clarify the differences and similarities.
Thought it is helpful or interesting for some of you. So, happy watching 😊 Also appreciate any feedback!