Aaron Patterson (tenderlove), core team member of Ruby and RoR is hosting an AMA session today on Hashnode - [https://hashnode.com/post/i-am-aaron-patterson-tenderlove-core-team-member-of-ruby-and-rails-and-software-engineer-at-github-ask-me-anything-cjt6wngqx001hyis2rweup6wx](https://hashnode.com/post/i-am-aaron-patterson-tenderlove-core-team-member-of-ruby-and-rails-and-software-engineer-at-github-ask-me-anything-cjt6wngqx001hyis2rweup6wx)
The page is already open so you can submit your questions before the AMA officially starts.
Things he'd like to talk about:
* I've been working on a compacting GC for Ruby so we could talk about that.
* I've been looking at speeding up template rendering so we could also talk about that.
* Concurrency and parallelism in Ruby
* Making stuff with AVR chips
* Which mechanical switches are best
* Cat stuff
* How puns are created
2 thoughts on “Aaron Patterson (tenderlove) is hosting an AMA session on Hashnode today”
His work on Ruby memory management is really interesting stuff. I’m torn between that and learning more about puns though… 😀
What a terrible format.