Hello to all.
I hope my file manager will be useful to someone.
Backend - Laravel, Frontend - Vue.js
* Work with the file system is organized by the standard means Laravel Flysystem:
* Local, FTP, S3, Dropbox ...
* The ability to work only with the selected disks
* Several options for displaying the file manager:
* One-panel view
* One-panel + Directory tree
* The minimum required set of operations:
* Creating files
* Creating folders
* Copying / Cutting Folders and Files
* Uploading files (multi-upload)
* Downloading files
* Two modes of displaying elements - table and grid
* Preview for images
* Viewing images
* Full screen mode
* More operations (v.2):
* Audio player (mp3, ogg, wav, aac), Video player (webm, mp4) - (Plyr)
* Code editor - (Code Mirror)
* Image cropper - (Cropper.js)
* Zip / Unzip - only for local disks
* Integration with WYSIWYG Editors:
* CKEditor 4
* TinyMCE 4
* Standalone button
* Supported locales : ru, en, ar
8 thoughts on “Laravel File Manager”
As someone new to both Laravel and Vue. This is pretty cool. Thanks for sharing.
This looks great, is it possible however to lock down on a per directory basis?
Looks amazing. Thank you
Look great, will surely try it out, I used to use the other Laravel File Manager, i think the name is same, but this looks better and new.
Nice, any plans to add a search function?
This is great, is there plan to add PDF viewer as well?
I implemented this in a project last week great job! I am mainly backend and have never used vue but, it only took a day to figure out vue and implement the component.