Hey guys, disclaimer first: I'm bad at PowerShell, and even worse at Vagrant. I've also never used GitHub...so this is all new to me. Plz be nice.
But I had some issues with getting Vagrant setup on Windows initially, I figured out those issues and made a janky script to get around it.
Also, I know that Vagrant 1.8.5 was supposed to fix the SSH control issues by detecting a Windows host in the helper.rb file, but it still isn't working for me and some coworkers. So the script forces version 1.8.4 and makes the necessary changes to that file. Once I figure out what's going on I'll just remove that part of the script.
EDIT: I made some updates to work with Vagrant 1.8.5 (including the SSH permissions fix)